What is ImagiNation?
ImagiNation is an arts and reading activity for 11-18 year olds.
What do I have to do?
• Read at least 2 books – these can be any books of your choice, why not experiment and try an author, genre or subject you haven’t read before
• Complete at least 1 of the activities in the log.
• Complete an activity called ‘Frame it! Share it!’ where you design a square artwork inspired by reading.
• Show your log/artwork at the library and hand in your square, to help make a giant artwork.
• If you want, you can share your work online at www.imaginationeast.org.uk